Cedric Grolet has finally confirmed the broadcasting of one of his recipes after more than a year of negotiations!
Cedric Grolet is a pastry chef in Alain Ducasse restaurant, which has got 3 Michelin stars and is situated in Le Merice – one of the most splendid hotels in the world. He is one of those, who can astonish everyone with his extraordinary creative desserts.
At a first glance Cedric’s style seems to be simple, but unequaled at the same time. Such legendary desserts as Nut, Lemon, Rubick’s cube must be familiar to you. Have a look at the Chef’s Instagram account to see more.
Coffee tart consists of:
- Shortcrust pastry with vanilla
- Coffee biscuit with almond and cassonade sugar
- Coffee paste
- Coffee praline
- Whipped coffee chantilly ganach
COURSE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Access to the video lesson and PDF recipe for 12 months (PDF recipe is available to download on your device)
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Russian
- Students 173
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes