Hans Ovando course 2019
Time: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
The course consists of two parts:
First part. May 30 – 31 – Chocolate Level 2
Snacks, bombons and pralines
- Types of chocolate and Chocolate composition.
- Tempering process and cristalization of cacao butter.
- Influential ingredients in the formulation for bombons.
- Calculation and stabilization for recipes of Ganache and pralines.
- White chocolate, raspberry and yoghurt.
- Milk chocolate, Jamaica pepper and exotic fruits.
- Pistachio gianduja and strawberries.
- Blonde chocolate, vanilla and pecan nut.
- Banana, pecan nut, brownie and chocolate.
- White rock macadam nuts and pistachio, lemon and ginger.
- Passion fruit rock, sunflower seeds and papaya.
- Strawberry rock, almond and berries.
- Milk rock, carmael, coffee and pecan nut.
Bombons, ganaches and fillings
- Malt and liquorice bombon.
- Apricot sacher bombon.
- Apple and cinnamon bombon.
- Pepper, tomato and chocolate bombon.
Pralines, giandujas and bars
- Hazelnut spreadable praliné.
- Pistachio and raspberry cream.
Second part. June 1 – 2 – program of creative pastry and cake collection 2019
New tendencies healthy allergy and intolerance products
- Snow White: yoghurt mousse, raspberry creamy and jelly, and yoghurt sponge with yoghurt crumble. (Sugar free, low fat)
- Moon footprint: roasted hazelnut creamy, apple and cinnamon with vanilla caramel and chocolate supreme, cocoa and nibs streusel. (Gluten free, lactose free)
Creation of you own silicone moulds for cake and pastry
- Green olives Can: olive oil sponge with green olive mousse, and tomato and red pepper jelly
- Smashing pumpkin 2.0: pumpkin sponge, pumpkin crunchy, mandarin orange jelly, pumpkin creamy with pumpkin slow confit and carrot and pumpkin mousse
New concept in presentation and packaging concept
- Big mac burguer: brioche bread, french toast with 2 chocolate supreme, and fruit mustard and keptchup
- Six pax eggs: white chocolate lime mousse, with mango passion fruit, banana jelly and coconut crumble and sponge
- Apricot Jamaica pepper cheese cake: traditional cheese cake slow cook with crumble and apricot Jamaica and pepper jam
The new ones from always. Traditional combinations of flavors with a new point of view from a pastry side
- Pears tartlet, gianduja and caramel: hazelnut sablee, gianduja crunchy, caramel supreme, caramelized pear and caramel and vanilla glaze
The price 129 EUR includes:
- 4 days course
- Certificate signed by chef
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self