Time: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
The course consists of two parts:
First part. May 30 – 31 – Chocolate Level 2
Snacks, bombons and pralines
- Types of chocolate and Chocolate composition.
- Tempering process and cristalization of cacao butter.
- Influential ingredients in the formulation for bombons.
- Calculation and stabilization for recipes of Ganache and pralines.
- White chocolate, raspberry and yoghurt.
- Milk chocolate, Jamaica pepper and exotic fruits.
- Pistachio gianduja and strawberries.
- Blonde chocolate, vanilla and pecan nut.
- Banana, pecan nut, brownie and chocolate.
- White rock macadam nuts and pistachio, lemon and ginger.
- Passion fruit rock, sunflower seeds and papaya.
- Strawberry rock, almond and berries.
- Milk rock, carmael, coffee and pecan nut.
Bombons, ganaches and fillings
- Malt and liquorice bombon.
- Apricot sacher bombon.
- Apple and cinnamon bombon.
- Pepper, tomato and chocolate bombon.
Pralines, giandujas and bars
- Hazelnut spreadable praliné.
- Pistachio and raspberry cream.
- Peanuts, blond chocolate, lime and coconut
- Banana, pecan nut, brownie and chocolate
Second part. June 1 – 2 – Viennoiseries
Dough with fermentation process
- Influential ingredients in the recipes formulation and fermented doughs.
- Types of ferments and sourdoughs.
- Acid production, enzymatic development and sugar transformation.
- Kneading, rolling and pieces making.
Recipes development and flaky doughs, like croissant, fermentation and
- Creams and fillings for interiors and Danish.
- Croissant dough. Simple and bicolour.
- Butter croissant.
- Gianduja and hazelnut croissant.
- Walnuts marzipan croissant.
- Pain aux pistachio Raspberry
- NY Chesse cake Danish
- Danish with coconut cream and passion fruit.
- Danish with apple and hazelnut.
- Danish with cream and wild fruits.
- Japanise sneken roll with lemon ginger and sesame
Development and elaboration of different brioche types
- French Brioche.
- White chocolate, pistachio and cranberries brioche.
- Pineapple brioche.
- Almond and raspberry brioche.
- Tomatoes Olives and mozzarella brioche.
- Braids of cream brulee and Chantilly cream
- Raisins, orange and almond nougat Kouglof.
- Artisan Doughnuts
Information about sugar types you can download with this link.
- 4 days course. Access to the video lessons for 12 months
- PDF recipes (awailable to download to your device
- Certificate with chef`s signature
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 144
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes