Macarons making technique by Tetyana Verbytska
Just for you three stunning two-color design and three toppings:
- macarons “Basil Lime”
- macarons “Tea Rose” with chocolate and tea ganache
- macarons “La crème framboise” with brown sugar crystals and rose-raspberry-lychee ganache
Let’s finally come together to answer the following questions:
- What flour is better -self-made or bought one?
- What powdered sugar is the best and how does it work in macarons baking?
- What whites do you need to use – cold, room temperature, fresh or aged?
- Syrup 112 C or 121 C – is it possible to determine the temperature without kitchen thermometer?
- What moment do you need to add gel, liquid or dry paints at?
- How does the color of macarons change during the baking process in oven?
- How to pipe better? What caps and technique better to use?
- What can the décor (your personal signature) be for macarons ?
- What degree should you bake macarons at?
- What kind of sheets is better – baking paper one or silpat?
The price includes:
- Master class
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 71
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
not perfect macaron
not perfect macaron... i think that was better if you did ganache the day beforend show how to make them during the masterclass but use the other ganache... i'm sorry but i'm not satisfaction
Very helpful lessons. She showed up a lot of useful technique and tips to make macarons and ganache. Her explanation is clear and reach of interesting information. Compliments