Macarons making technique
Just for you three stunning two-color design and three toppings:
- macarons “Basil Lime ”
- macarons “Tea Rose” with chocolate and tea ganache
- macarons “La crème framboise” with brown sugar crystals and rose-raspberry-lychee ganache
Let’s finally come together to answer the following questions:
- What flour is better -self-made or bought one?
- What powdered sugar is the best and how does it work in macarons baking?
- What whites do you need to use – cold, room temperature, fresh or aged?
- Syrup 112 C or 121 C – is it possible to determine the temperature without kitchen thermometer?
- What moment do you need to add gel, liquid or dry paints at?
- How does the color of macarons change during the baking process in oven?
- How to pipe better? What caps and technique better to use?
- What can the décor (your personal signature) be for macarons ?
- What degree should you bake macarons at?
- What kind of sheets is better – baking paper one or silpat?
The price 15 EUR includes:
- Master class
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 44
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Very helpful lessons. She showed up a lot of useful technique and tips to make macarons and ganache. Her explanation is clear and reach of interesting information. Compliments