ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE COURSE FASHION MACARONS
Dates: July 05 – July 26
YOU WILL LEARN how to make filled cup of the Macaron, do 4 types of batter and 12 fillings. This collection of 7 Macaron will surprise you with it amazing tastes.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
1. How to make 4 types of batter for Macaron
– on Italian meringue
– on French meringue with low sugar
– chocolate batter
– hazelnut batter
2. How to make perfect filled cups
You will learn all nuances of making perfectly filled, smooth and even cups.
3. How to make stable ganache and fillings
You will get recipes of amazing combinations of tastes of ganache and fillings, that will impress you with great texture.
4. Techniques of piping of cup and ganache
You will learn to pipe macaron the way that will make all cups even and filling will look expressive and gentle form.
ONLINE COURSE PROGRAM
Macaron lime, estragon and olive oil
Cup of two colors on Italian meringue, velvet ganache with refreshing pieces of fresh estragon with olive oil will surprise you with extraordinary texture and color.
Macaron raspberry, chocolate
Chocolate Macaron on Italian meringue are not too sweet because of red cocoa and dark chocolate in the recipe.
For the filling will do salted caramel amazing texture, raspberry coulis with seeds. Enjoy the taste as well as process.
Macaron pear, Dorblu
Do spice ganache with a lot of cheese Dorblu and juice pear with vanilla. Combination of stewed pear and blue cheese will give this Macaron expressive taste.
You have to try this Macaron, there are big chances that it will become your favorite.
Macaron Coffee, praline
Coffee gives loved bitter taste to the cup of the Macaron, low it sweetness and decorate cup with coffee color not using any coloring. This Macaron is made with French meringue. As a spice in this Macaron will be hazelnut praline. Tasty and well know combination.
Macaron passion fruit, blood orange, milk chocolate
If you like sour tastes, combination of milk chocolate and passion fruit juice you will love very much! Make the center of Macaron attractively shiny and contrasted with ganache we add blood orange confit to it. Surely, you will appreciate that taste!
If close your eyes and taste i bit of this Macaron, you will definitely guess that chocolate bar. Light and elegant, with nice aftertaste of roasted peanut and caramel. To make it look like Snickers and add to the taste noble bitterness, we «wear» it with the tin layer of dark chocolate.
Macaron with hazelnut
Make cup of this Macaron of the hazelnut flour with no coloring. Only full hazelnut taste. This Macaron will always have filled cups and wonderful taste. Macaron is made on French meringue. For the filling you will have amazing recipe of ganache with hazelnut paste.
Who is this course for:
- for this who bake to order and would like to spice up choice of Macarons with the new tastes
- for amateurs, who wants to surprise beloved ones with fascinating Macaron forms and combination of tastes
- for those who wish to learn techniques of making perfect Macarons, filled cups and glossy textures of the fillings
How the online learning process is organized?
- Each Thursday during 4 weeks you will receive 2 recipes of Macarons, on the las week – 1 recipe.
- Each recipe supported with beautiful pictures of a item cake and its cut in PDF format along with the video lesson how to make it. Access to the video lessons will stay with you for 12 months. To keep the pace of the marathon you have one week to complete the task. At the same time, you can submit completed tasks at any moment before the marathon finishes.
Teacher`s help and support:
Over the period of the marathon KICA school teacher Alexandr Trofimenkov gives you detailed answers for all you questions.
If you pass each step of the course you will get a e-Certificate on successful completion of the Course in English language from Kiev International Culinary academy KICA at the end of the course.
YOUR INSTRUCTOR – ALEXANDR TROFIMENKOV
Alexandr Trofimenkov – professional pastry chef and pastry instructor at KICA. The chef has 7 years of practical experience in both fields: pastry production & teaching students. He conducted professional pastry courses for hundreds of students from all over the world during last 4 years. Before, he worked as a pastry chef in French patisseries and opened and managed the production line of luxury pastry in Dubai.
Over the period of the marathon, our instructor Alexandr Trofimenkov answers your questions in Facebook group and provides you with each work checkup. Prepare each recipe by yourself, get support and advice from your teacher, enhance your level of knowledge and skills. Let’s get it started!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 83
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes