Marathon 7 perfect tartlets
ENJOY PHOTOS OF MARATHON 7 PERFECT TARTLETS
Dates: February 27 – April 2
During 7 online classes you will learn how to make amazing tartlets:
- Learn to make perfect tartlet shells
- Do a spectacular glossy cover for tartlet shells
- Fill tartlets with delicious and eye-catching textures
- Create tartlets design using only natural colors & ingredients
- Decorate tartlets as best French pastry shops do
- Get reliable recipes for home & business
- Get international pastry certificate proved by your accomplished works pictures
ONLINE MARATHON PROGRAM
1) HAZELNUT BRACELET TARTLET
reconstructed shortcrust dough covered with dark chocolate, hazelnut & almond praline, ginger & lime milk chocolate mousse, cacao glaze, chocolate decoration
2) COFFEE SPLASH TARTLET
coffee sponge, coffee mousse, chocolate baked cream, almond shortcrust dough, glossy shells cover, caramel glaze, nappage decoration
3) CITRUS CRÈME BRULEE TARTLET
hazelnut shortcrust dough, grapefruit mirliton dough, orange Crème Brûlée, Italian merengue with lime
4) RASPBERRY CLOUD TARTLET
reconstructed shortcrust dough covered with raspberry chocolate, raspberry whipped cream, French merengue, whipped raspberry jelly, nappage, raspberry chocolate decoration
5) SAINT-HONORE TARTLET
classic almond & chocolate shortcrust dough, glossy shells cover, financier sponge, craquelin choux pastry, whipped mascarpone cream, custard vanilla cream, salted caramel with vanilla
6) GRAND MARNIER TARTLET
classic almond & chocolate shortcrust dough, glossy shells cover, orange moelleux sponge, orange gel, crème cheese mousse, caramel glaze, chocolate spiral decoration
7) RICH CHOCOLATE TART WITH CRISPY BOTTOM
almond shortcrust dough, glossy shell cover, no flour chocolate sponge, crunchy praline layer, tonka beans ganache, chocolate swirls decoration
8) BONUS VIDEO: LEMON TARTLET FROM A FRENCH CHAMPION CHEF
Basic 9 pastry technics covered by this online marathon:
1. how to make a tartlet shell
2. how to make a chocolate tempering
3. how to prepare a gelatin mass
4. how to keep & use pastry bag
5. how to make & use cornet
6. how to make two colors tartlet shell
7. how to make chocolate swirls & spirals for tartlet decoration
8. how to make nappage by yourself – the recipe
9. how to make royaltine by yourself – the recipe
This online marathon will help you to solve the difficulties as follows:
- shells slip down or fall inward
- shells do not retract and stick to the mold
- shortcrust does not have rich taste and does not look appetizing
- the bottom and the sides of a shell puff up
- fat flows out from a dough while being baked
Who is this marathon for:
Beginners & Professionals
- For beginners
– You will learn basic technics and get reliable recipes.
– Instructor’s individual support will ensure you get a solid result and pastry skills.
– The recipes you learn to prepare in this course are basic for different pastry fields: sponges, cremeux, mousses, classical & chocolate shortcrust dough, ganache, whipped cream, glazes, chocolate decorations.
- For Professionals
– This course covers a rich variety of tartlet assembling technics: sponge, baked in chocolate cream, several baked textures in one tartlet base, enhanced design and more
– You will discover new outstanding tastes & textures combinations
– Use our recipes as reliable formulas in your everyday professional life, adopting them to your needs
How the online learning process is organized?
Each Thursday during 4 weeks you will receive to your e-mail 2 tartlet recipes:
1) EACH RECIPE IN PDF FORMAT with a detailed explanation of cooking process, pictures of ready tartlet and its cut and also a list of possible mistakes you can run into.
2) The access to ONLINE VIDEO LESSON of each recipe in your personal profile on kica-online.com
3) Each of your homework should be sent to the marathon e-mail for INSTRUCTOR CHECK UP:
The homework is accepted in the following format: 2 good quality pictures of 1) whole exterior tartlet look 2) the look of the tartlet cut. Please, do not use black background for your pictures.
4) You have 1 WEEK TO FULFILL YOUR HOMEWORK: 1 week = 2 recipes. In case you miss weekly deadline, you can send your work on the last week of the marathon before of February 25 th, 2020.
5) THE INSTRUCTOR GIVES INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACK to each participant’s work by e-mail.
6) You will be a part of closed Facebook group to communicate with other students and instructor. In this group, you can question the instructor directly.
7) Once your 7 tasks are approved by instructor – you obtain the International Certificate by KICA Academy.
During the marathon the best students will be rewarded with valuable prizes and additional certificates of KICA Marathon Winners:
I place – access to 4 days’ online class by French Pastry Champion Chef
II place – e-book Woman, Elegance and Oven by Tetyana Verbytska
III place – French Champion Chef online video recipe.
YOUR INSTRUCTOR – ALEXANDR TROFIMENKOV
Alexandr Trofimenkov – professional pastry chef and pastry instructor at KICA. The chef has 7 years of practical experience in both fields: pastry production & teaching students. He conducted professional pastry courses for hundreds of students from all over the world during last 4 years. Before, he worked as a pastry chef in French patisseries and opened and managed the production line of luxury pastry in Dubai.
Over the period of the marathon, our instructor Alexandr Trofimenkov answers your questions in Facebook group and provides you with each work checkup. Prepare each recipe by yourself, get support and advice from your teacher, enhance your level of knowledge and skills. Let’s get it started!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes