Marathon 7 perfect tartlets
WATCH PHOTOS OF WORKS OF MARATHON 7 PERFECT TARTLETS
7 tartlets, 7 kinds of decoration, 7 tastes:
- Currant tartlet new version
- Matcha tea tartlet
- Coffe-praline tartlet
- Volcano tartlet
- Lemon tartlet
- Yuzu rose tartlet
- Camomile tartlet
You will learn how to:
- Make smooth and neat baked baskets
- Coat baskets with thin glossy layer of egg wash
- Fill tartlets with delicious and eye-catching textures
- Make comfortable to pipe ganache for assembling and decoration
- Decorate tartlets as expensive French pastry shops
Who this marathon is for:
Shortcrust tartlet baskets are fancy, fragile and often a pretty hard nut to crack even for an experienced master. Whether you are an amateur or an advanced user of pastry ingredients, if you want to attain professional results – this marathon is for you.
Difficulties this class can help to solve:
- baskets slip down or fall inward;
- baskets do not become clenched and stick to the mold;
- shortcrust does not have saturated rich taste;
- the bottom and the sides of a basket puff up;
- dough sends off fat while being baked;
- ganache flows out while being piped, appearance is untidy.
Get the recipe and technique that will solve all these annoying problems.
Format of the classes:
Each Thirsday during 7 weeks you will receive to your mailbox a recipe of a new tartlet, decorated with artistic photos of the whole product and its cut in PDF format, detailed explanation of cooking process, and also a list of possible mistakes you can run into. To stay in the rhythm of the marathon to complete the task you have one week. At the same time, you can finish work at any time.
Teacher help and support:
Over the period of the class KICA school teacher Tatiana Verbitskaya holds your hands and gives feedback on each of your works. You are free to ask any question and get the answer in specially created group for participants of the marathon in Facebook.
Gifts to the most persistent participants and winners of the marathon:
In case of successful completion of each stage of the marathon at the end of the course you will get Certificate of the successful completion of the course “Perfect Tartlets” of the Kiev International Culinary Academy.
I place – 50% discount for participation in the 3 days course in school.
II place – 25% discount for participation in the 3 days course in school.
III place – 15% discount for participation in the 3 days course in school
Each participant who has passed the work on time receives as a gift a video course from the French chef.
Make each recipe with your own hands, get support and advice from a teacher, go to a new level of knowledge and skills! Getting started!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self