Marathon 7 perfect tartlets
ENJOY PICTURES OF MARATHON 7 PERFECT TARTLETS
Dates: July 11 – August 22
7 tartlets, 7 kinds of assembling, 7 tastes:
- Coffe and praline tartlet
- Match and cherry tartlet
- Fiery truffle tartlet new version
- Volcano tartlet
- Lemon tartlet
- Yuzu rose tartlet
- Camomile tartlet
You can download list of necessary ingredients with this link.
You can download list of necessary equipment with this link.
During 7 classes in your own kitchen you will learn how to make amazing tartlets:
- Make smooth and neat baked baskets
- Coat baskets with thin glossy layer of egg wash
- Fill tartlets with delicious and eye-catching textures
- Make comfortable to pipe ganache for assembling and decoration
- Decorate tartlets as expensive French pastry shops do
Who this marathon is for
- Will be usefull for beginners and professionals
Shortcrust tartlet baskets are fancy, fragile and often a pretty hard nut to crack even for an experienced master. Whether you are an amateur or an advanced user of pastry ingredients, if you want to attain professional results – this marathon is for you.
Format of the classes
Each Friday during 7 weeks you will receive to your mailbox a recipe of a new tartlet, designed pictures of the whole tartlet and it`s cut in PDF format, detailed explanation of cooking process, and also a list of possible mistakes you can run into. You will have one week to finish the task. But still you will be able to send your works any moment.
Instructor`s help and support
Over the period of the class KICA school teacher Tatiana Verbitskaya holds your hands and gives feedback on each of your works. You are free to ask a question and get the answer.
In case you pass each step of the marathon you will get a Certificate on successful performance “Perfect tartlets” course at Kiev International Culinary academy at the end of the training.
Difficulties that class can help to solve:
- baskets slip down or fall inward;
- baskets do not become clenched and stick to the mold;
- shortcrust does not have saturated rich taste;
- the bottom and the sides of a basket puff up;
- dough sends off fat while being baked;
- ganache flows out while being piped, appearance is untidy.
Get the recipe and technique that will solve all these annoying problems.
Prize for winners of the Marathon:
I place – participation in 3 days course in school with sale – 50%
II place – participation in 3 days course in school with sale – 25%
III place – participation in 3 days course in school with sale – 5%
Each participant that send all the works in time gets video course from French pastry chef as a gift.
Your instructor – Tetyana Verbytska
Your teacher Tatiana Verbitskaya, the founder of Kiev International Culinary Academy, a student of the best pastry chefs worldwide, a pastry chef with years of pastry teaching, creator of programme Basic pastry course for beginners and professionals.
Prepare each recipe with your own hands, get support and advice from your teacher and make your way to the new level of knowledge and skills! Let’s get it started!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes