ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE COURSE AMAZING CAKES AND COOKIES
Dates: January 31 – March 14
During 6 weeks you will learn how to:
– prepare a homogeneous, juicy and airy cakes dough texture
– make thin chocolate and sugar coatings for muffins
– decorate cakes with chocolate decors, marmalade and glazes so that they look tasty and elegant
– make delicious cookies
– achieve perfect crumbly texture in various types of shortcrust pastry
– make cookies with nut and fruit fillings inside
– professionally design cookies
ONLINE COURSE PROGRAM
Who is this course for:
Beginners & Professionals
- For beginners
– You will learn basic techniques and get reliable recipes.
– Instructor’s individual support will ensure you get a solid result and pastry skills.
– The recipes you learn to prepare in this course are basic for different pastry fields: sponges, shortcrust dough, glazes, chocolate decorations.
- For Professionals
– This course covers a rich variety of assembling technics: sponge, several baked textures, enhanced design and more
– You will discover new outstanding tastes & textures combinations
– Use our recipes as reliable formulas in your everyday professional life, adopting them to your needs
How the online learning process is organized?
Each Wednesday during 6 weeks you will receive 2 recipes:
1) EACH RECIPE IN PDF FORMAT with a detailed explanation of cooking process, pictures of ready cookie and cake and its cut and also a list of possible mistakes you can run into.
2) The access to ONLINE VIDEO LESSON of each recipe that will stay available for 12 months.
3) Each of your homework should be sent for INSTRUCTOR CHECK UP:
The homework is accepted in the following format: 2 good quality pictures of 1) whole exterior look 2) the look of the cut. Please, do not use black background for your pictures.
4) You have 1 WEEK TO FULFILL YOUR HOMEWORK: 1 week = 2 recipes. In case you miss weekly deadline, you can send your work on the last week of the course.
5) THE INSTRUCTOR GIVES INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACK to each participant’s work.
6) Once your 12 tasks are approved by instructor – you obtain the International Certificate by KICA Academy.
Download lists of tools.
Download lists of ingredients.
YOUR INSTRUCTOR – ALEXANDR TROFIMENKOV
Alexandr Trofimenkov – professional pastry chef and pastry instructor at KICA. The chef has 7 years of practical experience in both fields: pastry production & teaching students. He conducted professional pastry courses for hundreds of students from all over the world during the last 4 years. Before, he worked as a pastry chef in French pâtisseries and opened and managed the production line of luxury pastry in Dubai.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes