ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE COURSE “MODERN ECLAIRS”
Dates: July 12 – August 09
7 amazing tastes of Eclairs
On the link see detailed information about the course and packages.
ONLINE COURSE PROGRAM
- Vanilla éclair
- Coffee éclair
- Chocolate éclair
- Raspberry-coconut éclair
- Exotic éclair
- Caramel éclair
- Pistachio éclair
Who is this COURSE for:
- for those who would like to learn how to make perfect eclairs
- for this who bake to order and would like to spice up choice of eclairs with the new tastes
- for amateurs, who wants to surprise beloved ones with fascinating eclair forms and combination of well known and new tastes
- for those who wish to learn how to decorate eclairs not using colorings
How the online learning process is organized?
- Each Tuesday during 4 weeks you will receive 2 recipes of eclairs, on the las week – 1 recipe.
- Each recipe supported with beautiful pictures of a item cake and its cut in PDF format along with the video lesson how to make it. Access to the video lessons will stay with you for 12 month. To keep the pace of the course you have one week to complete the task. At the same time, you can submit completed tasks at any moment before the course finishes.
During 7 lessons on your kitchen you will learn how to:
- pipe classis form of eclair
- do the classic choux pastry, chocolate and gluten free choux pastry
- bake eclairs
- make eclairs with crunchy top craquelin
- ill eclairs with cream and additional fillings
- get proved recipes of fillings with amazing sof texture
- get new combination of tastes
Teacher`s help and support:
Over the period of the course KICA school teacher Alexandr trofimenkov gives you detailed answers for all you questions.
If you pass each step of the course you will get a e-Certificate on successful completion of the Course in English language from Kiev International Culinary academy KICA at the end of the course.
YOUR INSTRUCTOR – ALEXANDR TROFIMENKOV
Alexandr Trofimenkov – professional pastry chef and pastry instructor at KICA. The chef has 7 years of practical experience in both fields: pastry production & teaching students. He conducted professional pastry courses for hundreds of students from all over the world during last 4 years. Before, he worked as a pastry chef in French patisseries and opened and managed the production line of luxury pastry in Dubai.
Over the period of the marathon, our instructor Alexandr Trofimenkov answers your questions in Facebook group and provides you with each work checkup. Prepare each recipe by yourself, get support and advice from your teacher, enhance your level of knowledge and skills. Let’s get it started!
Download list of tools and equipment on the link
Download list of ingredients on the link
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 35
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes