ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE BASIC TARTLETS COURSE
Dates: January 25 – February 22
Shortcrust tartlets are fancy, fragile and often a pretty hard nut to crack even for an experienced master. Whether you are an amateur or pastry professional, if you want to obtain best in class results – this course is for you.
KICA brand chef Aleksandr Trofimenkov will share the techniques for preparing different types of shortcrust base for tartlets, sponges, mousse and cream textures, as well as decor that will make each tartlet looks like a piece of art.
During 3 online classes you will learn how to make amazing tartlets:
- Learn to make perfect tartlet shells
- Do a spectacular glossy cover for tartlet shells
- Fill tartlets with delicious and eye-catching textures
- Create tartlets design using only natural colors & ingredients
- Decorate tartlets as best French pastry shops do
- Get reliable recipes for home & business
- Get international pastry certificate proved by your accomplished works pictures
ONLINE COURSE PROGRAM
Basic 8 pastry technics covered by this online course:
1. how to make a tartlet shell
2. how to make a chocolate tempering
3. how to prepare a gelatin mass
4. how to keep & use pastry bag
5. how to make & use cornet
6. How to make classic shortbread dough
7. How to make chocolate shortbread dough
8. How to make two-colored shortbread dough
This online course will help you to solve the difficulties as follows:
- shells slip down or fall inward
- shells do not retract and stick to the mold
- shortcrust does not have rich taste and does not look appetizing
- the bottom and the sides of a shell puff up
- fat flows out from a dough while being baked
Who is this course for:
Beginners & Professionals
- For beginners
– You will learn basic technics and get reliable recipes.
– Instructor’s individual support will ensure you get a solid result and pastry skills.
– The recipes you learn to prepare in this course are basic for different pastry fields: sponges, cremeux, mousses, classical & chocolate shortcrust dough, ganache, whipped cream, glazes, chocolate decorations.
- For Professionals
– This course covers a rich variety of tartlet assembling technics: sponge, baked in chocolate cream, several baked textures in one tartlet base, enhanced design and more
– You will discover new outstanding tastes & textures combinations
– Use our recipes as reliable formulas in your everyday professional life, adopting them to your needs
How the online learning process is organized?
Each week during 4 weeks you will receive 1 tartlet recipes:
1) EACH RECIPE IN PDF FORMAT with a detailed explanation of cooking process, pictures of ready tartlet and its cut and also a list of possible mistakes you can run into.
2) The access to ONLINE VIDEO LESSON of each recipe that will will stay available for 12 months.
3) Each of your homework should be sent for INSTRUCTOR CHECK UP
4) THE INSTRUCTOR GIVES INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACK to each participant’s work.
5) Once your 3 tasks are approved by instructor – you obtain the International Certificate by KICA Academy.
COURSE AUTHOR – ALEXANDR TROFIMENKOV
Alexandr Trofimenkov – professional pastry chef and pastry instructor at KICA. The chef has 7 years of practical experience in both fields: pastry production & teaching students. He conducted professional pastry courses for hundreds of students from all over the world during last 4 years. Before, he worked as a pastry chef in French patisseries and opened and managed the production line of luxury pastry in Dubai.
Over the period of the marathon, our instructor Alexandr Trofimenkov answers your questions in Facebook group and provides you with each work checkup. Prepare each recipe by yourself, get support and advice from your teacher, enhance your level of knowledge and skills.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes