ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE COFFEE SHOP CAKES BY KARIM BOURGI
Dates: April 30 – May 28th
Follow the link for more information about the course and to see available packages.
ONLINE COURSE PROGRAM
- Inka travel cake
- Pecano travel cake
- Antep finger travel cake
- Chocolate eclairs chef`s signature
- Alba hazelnut tartlet
- Mosaic individual roll cake
- Tiramisu roll cake
- Detailed PDF – recipes that will stay with you forever
- Personal account on KICA learning platform
- Tutor’s support and feedback
- A list of tools and ingredients is available in the personal account on our learning platform after mini-registration for a free trial lesson
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand the concept of finger and travel cakes and learn tips to obtain 14 days shelf life cake without fridge and preservatives.
- Learn to make classic choux dough, pipe and bake perfectly shaped eclairs.
- Fill in eclairs with silky cream and crunchy layer.
- Learn to make a glossy tartlet shell from hazelnut shortcrust dough and assemble an elegant tartlet consisting of few different textures with rich hazelnut flavour.
- Learn to make a sponge, perfect for roll cakes. Master 2 technics of roll cakes assembling.
YOUR TUTOR – KARIM BOURGI
“You will easily recognize my pastries by their delicious look. Each pastry speaks about itself by the appearance. Whipped creams, tasty sponges, fruits coulis, caramel are the best decorations for my cakes.
I invite you to my course, where we will make 7 different pastries rich in textures and flavors.
I will show you the way I make a Chocolate éclair, Individual roll cake Mosaic and Tiramisu buche. Also, I will prepare a Finger Pistachio cake Antep, a Hazelnut tartlet Alba and a Chocolate glazed travel cake Inka.
Enjoy my foolproof recipes, detailed video-tutorials and your new pastry experience! ”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes