ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE BEST MOUSSE CAKES COURSE
Dates: February 01 – March 29
In this course, you will learn all about perfect mousse cakes: You will learn all the secrets of creating a mousse cake, discover all the nuances of working with silicone moulds, velour and glossy coatings and enjoy the delicious flavor fusions in extraordinary pastries by Dinara Kasko.
ONLINE COURSE PROGRAM
AFTER THIS COURSE:
- You will be able to enlarge your range with new delicious and profitable cakes
- You will attract new clients from your social media accounts with these cakes looks and cuts
- Your clients will be back! The tastes of these cakes are moderately sweet, with well balanced quantity of sponge and cream, light, tender and airy
- You will get a reliable basement for any kind of decoration. Every cake will be stable and reaches the client in its best shape
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- You already have your cake business and want to reach more clients, you need attractive cakes with amazing looks and cuts that will drive more traffic to your social media profiles
- You are a confident pastry business owner and want to make more profit, you need attractive cakes with affordable production costs, at that delicious and remarkable
- You want to take your cake mastery to a new level, you want to get professional skills and knowledge to apply them in your career or business.
- You want to prove your skills with a certificate in English language
COURSE AUTHOR – DINARA KASKO
When I was 15, I decided to become an architect and I did it. I have got my architecture degree and worked as a professional designer creating interior and exterior designs for 8 years.At the same time, I discovered a new passion in myself and it was baking. I started to attend master classes of French pastry chefs and their artistic pastries inspired me a lot.
With time I started to generate my own pastries ideas that were different from those I have ever seen. I imagined my pastries as inedible catchy and expressive design objects. In my imagination, my cakes had unexpected colors and shapes, looked very modern, stylish and minimalistic.
I started to implement my ideas trying to create my first mousse cake molds. It was a long way from my first wooden mold to 3D printing and big industrial production in fancy boxes as you may buy them now.
The concept of my molds is to provide a ready high quality design solution, which is easy to implement for anyone from amateur to professional pastry chef. Mold shape itself is already a finished laconic decoration of the cake full of elegance and dynamic.
I position myself as a pastry mold designer and I feel in this my uniqueness and devotion. And this is what people expect from me: new shapes ideas, new molds and new inspirations.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes