ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE COURSE ELEGANT TEA CAKES FOR PASTRY BOUTIQUE
Dates: October 28 – December 23
ONLINE COURSE PROGRAM
- Breton Style Apple Pie
- Carrot Cake
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU WILL
- Learn to prepare tea cakes worthy of best pastry showcases with investing minimal time, effort and money
- Learn how to make easy to pack, transport and store tea cakes that don’t need a lot of molds
- Learn how to assemble and decorate modern pastries created for gourmet restaurants and esteemed pastry boutiques
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- Pastry students looking to make modern pastries. You want foolproof recipes, techniques, guidance and support from a professional instructor. You want to prove your skills with a certificate.
- Coffee shop, pastry boutique or home bakery owners. You are looking for fancy pastries that will enrich your menu with new flavors, increase sales and attract new customers.
- Professionals interested in JULIEN BOUTONNET’s pastry concept. You want to find out how Chef Julien Boutonnet creates his pastries, taste his original desserts and learn new recipes from his “Elegant Tea Cakes for the Pastry Boutique” collection.
How the online learning process is organized?
1) EACH RECIPE IN PDF FORMAT with a detailed explanation of cooking process, pictures of ready pastry and its cut and also a list of possible mistakes you can run into.
2) The access to ONLINE VIDEO LESSON of each recipe that will stay available for 12 months.
3) Each of your homework should be sent for KICA INSTRUCTOR CHECK UP:
The homework is accepted in the following format: 2 good quality pictures of 1) whole exterior look 2) the look of the cut. Please, do not use black background for your pictures.
4) THE INSTRUCTOR GIVES INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACK to each participant’s work.
5) If your 7 tasks are approved by instructor during the course deadline – you obtain the E-Certificate by KICA Academy.
COURSE AUTHOR – JULIEN BOUTONNET
Pastry tutor at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne in Switzerland
Meilleur Ouvrier de France 2015
Hello everyone! My name is Julien Boutonnet and I am happy to invite you to my course “Elegant Tea Cakes for Pastry Boutiques”.
I am a professional pastry chef and pastry tutor at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne in Switzerland, the most prestigious hospitality school in the world.
During my career, I’ve worked in many renowned pastry shops. My desire to progress in pastry arts allowed me to win numerous contests, yet the title of best pastry chef in France – Meilleur Ouvrier de France is my pride and joy.
It is important for me that each of my products is very tasty, elegant and, most importantly, as cost effective as possible to produce.
Together, we will make 7 pastries: Breton Style Apple Pie, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Сake, Citrus Cake, Genoa Cake With Banana, Hazelnut and Salted Caramel Tart and Millefeuille Tart.
All products within this course are: easy to prepare, easy to pack and transport and easy to store. To prepare these pastries, you won’t need lots of molds.
See you at my course!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes