ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE PASTRY BEGGINER COURSE
Dates: February 09 – March 09
ONLINE COURSE PROGRAM
- Mocha cake
- Esterhazy cake
- Black forest cake
- Pavlova cake
- Tiramisu cake roll
- Opera cake
- Feuille d`Automne chocolate cake
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
GET THE BEST OUT OF THIS COURSE:
- UNIVERSAL BASIC RECIPES AND SKILLS
You will learn how to make:
-perfect dark chocolate ganache and chocolate icing
-light and fluffy French meringue
-fragrant shortbread doug
And you will be able to apply these skills in your future work.
- MAXIMUM OF PRACTICE REINFORCED WITH THEORY
You will learn how to make 5 types of classic sponges:
Dacquoise, Chocolate sponge, Genoise, Roll sponge, Joconde sponge.
Learn how to make the custard and the whipped cream as a cream base and also 4 types of cream:
Muslin cream, 2 types of Chantilly cream, Coffee butter cream
- PROFESSIONAL PASTRY THEORY
You will study 9 theoretical topics:
Cream, Sponges, Emulsion, Fluor, Eggs, Sugar, The role of fat in muffins, sponges and other pastries, Pectins, Chocolate Tempering
- PROFESSIONAL TECHNIQUES
You will learn the following basic techniques:
Assembling a cake in a ring, assembling a cake with a sponge wall in a ring, rolling a sponge, work with a pastry bag, decorative piping of cream, making a chocolate decor, chocolate tempering, folding and using a cornet.
How the online learning process is organized?
Each Wednesday during 4 weeks you will receive recipes:
1) EACH RECIPE IN PDF FORMAT with a detailed explanation of cooking process, pictures of ready pastry and its cut and also a list of possible mistakes you can run into.
2) The access to ONLINE VIDEO LESSON of each recipe that will stay available for 12 months.
3) Each of your homework should be sent for INSTRUCTOR CHECK UP:
The homework is accepted in the following format: 2 good quality pictures of 1) whole exterior look 2) the look of the cut. Please, do not use black background for your pictures.
4) THE INSTRUCTOR GIVES INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACK to each participant’s work.
5) Once your 7 tasks are approved by instructor – you obtain the E-Certificate by KICA Academy.
YOUR INSTRUCTOR – ALEXANDR TROFIMENKOV
Alexandr Trofimenkov – professional pastry chef and pastry instructor at KICA. The chef has 7 years of practical experience in both fields: pastry production & teaching students. He conducted professional pastry courses for hundreds of students from all over the world during the last 4 years. Before, he worked as a pastry chef in French pâtisseries and opened and managed the production line of luxury pastry in Dubai.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes