ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE COURSE COOKIES. BEST WORLD CLASSICS
Dates: 06 August – 03 September
During 4 classes you will learn how to:
– make delicious cookies
– achieve perfect crumbly texture in various types of shortcrust pastry
– make cookies with nut and fruit fillings inside
– professionally design cookies
ONLINE COURSE PROGRAM
and 3 Bonus recipes: Bounty cookie, Nantes, Biarritz.
Who is this course for:
Beginners & Professionals
- For beginners
– You will learn basic technics and get reliable recipes.
– Instructor’s individual support will ensure you get a solid result and pastry skills.
- For Professionals
– You will discover new outstanding tastes & textures combinations
– Use our recipes as reliable formulas in your everyday professional life, adopting them to your needs
How the online learning process is organized?
Each Thursday during 4 weeks you will receive 2 recipes:
1) EACH RECIPE IN PDF FORMAT with a detailed explanation of cooking process, pictures of ready cookie and its cut and also a list of possible mistakes you can run into.
2) The access to ONLINE VIDEO LESSON of each recipe that will stay available for 12 months.
3) Each of your homework should be sent for INSTRUCTOR CHECK UP:
The homework is accepted in the following format: 2 good quality pictures of 1) whole exterior look 2) the look of the cut. Please, do not use black background for your pictures.
4) You have 1 WEEK TO FULFILL YOUR HOMEWORK: 1 week = 2 recipes. In case you miss weekly deadline, you can send your work on the last week of the course.
5) THE INSTRUCTOR GIVES INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACK to each participant’s work.
6) Once your 7 tasks are approved by instructor – you obtain the International Certificate by KICA Academy.
Download lists of tools.
Download lists of ingredients.
During the course the best students will be rewarded with valuable prizes and additional certificates of KICA course Winners:
I place – access to 4 days online class by French Pastry Champion Chef
II place – e-book Woman, Elegance and Oven by Tetyana Verbytska
III place – French Champion Chef online video recipe.
YOUR INSTRUCTOR – ALEXANDR TROFIMENKOV
Alexandr Trofimenkov – professional pastry chef and pastry instructor at KICA. The chef has 7 years of practical experience in both fields: pastry production & teaching students. He conducted professional pastry courses for hundreds of students from all over the world during last 4 years. Before, he worked as a pastry chef in French patisseries and opened and managed the production line of luxury pastry in Dubai.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes