ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE ART OF CHESSECAKE COURSE
Dates: June 28 – July 26
ONLINE COURSE PROGRAM
Mango-passion fruit no-backed cheesecake
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU WILL
- Master 7 delicious cheesecakes and use this ready-to-sell collection in your pastry business
- Learn to make 7 perfect shortbread shells not only for neat appearance, but also for well-balanced taste of the cheesecakes
- Learn to make scrumptious textures to complement the cheesecakes flavors and to decorate the cheesecakes elegantly without coloring the cheesecake mass
- Learn to make baked and no-bake cheesecakes with neat, smooth surface and no cracks
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
Pastry learners who want to take their mastery to a new level
You need foolproof recipes and techniques, guidance and support from a professional instructor. You want to prove your skills with a Certificate.
Coffee shops, pastry shops or home bakeries owners
You need delicious and luxuriously dressed cheesecakes to enrich your pastry assortment with new flavors
You are a confident cheesecake maker but want to get new recipes and skills
You want to experiment with new flavors, textures and techniques to create elegant and modern cheesecakes
How the online learning process is organized?
Each Thursday during 4 weeks you will receive recipes:
1) EACH RECIPE IN PDF FORMAT with a detailed explanation of cooking process, pictures of ready pastry and its cut and also a list of possible mistakes you can run into.
2) The access to ONLINE VIDEO LESSON of each recipe that will stay available for 12 months.
3) Each of your homework should be sent for INSTRUCTOR CHECK UP:
The homework is accepted in the following format: 2 good quality pictures of 1) whole exterior look 2) the look of the cut. Please, do not use black background for your pictures.
4) THE INSTRUCTOR GIVES INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACK to each participant’s work.
5) If your 7 tasks are approved by instructor during the course deadline – you obtain the E-Certificate by KICA Academy.
YOUR INSTRUCTOR – ALEXANDR TROFIMENKOV
Alexandr Trofimenkov – professional pastry chef and pastry instructor at KICA. The chef has 7 years of practical experience in both fields: pastry production & teaching students. He conducted professional pastry courses for hundreds of students from all over the world during the last 4 years. Before, he worked as a pastry chef in French pâtisseries and opened and managed the production line of luxury pastry in Dubai.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes