ENJOY PHOTOS OF THE SET OF CHRISTMAS DESSERTS BY NICOLAS BOUSSIN
- Detailed PDF – recipes that will stay with you forever
- Personal account on KICA learning platform
AFTER THIS SET YOU WILL
- See how the French champion works and discover the techniques and methods he uses to create his legendary desserts
- Learn how to make 4 chef’s signature pastries that will grace any celebration
- Make puff yeast and buttery yeast dough for brioche
- Apprehend how to assemble layered cakes carefully, decorate pastries in a modern and sophisticated way with cream and chocolate decor
In 1994, at the age of 29, Nicolas became the Champion of France in the Pastry on a plate category. In 2000, Nicolas was awarded the MOF – Meilleur Ouvrier de France.
Since 2003, Nicolas has been working as a judge at the World Pastry Cup. Nicolas worked as a brand chef with Grand Marnier for 11 years.
In 2014, Elle-et-Vire invited Nicolas to fulfill the ambitious goal of creating an international school for the brand. Nicolas completed the task and now 5 chefs work at the school on a permanent basis.
Now Nicolas is 55 years old, 40 of which he devoted to pastry. He has 18 years of active work experience as a chef, managing various teams. At the age of 32, Nicolas became the leader of a large team of 20 pastry chefs at the Grand Epicerie de Paris, one of the most fashionable stores in Paris. For the Grand Epicerie, Nicolas has created an entire collection of designer pastries for sale.
Nicolas has given many master classes in pastry. The chef is constantly learning something new and loves to share his experience and knowledge with young chefs and students.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes